Trade Workshop Box - Headset Bearings (Ultimate Box)
If you already have the STANDARD headset Box, but you want to offer all the hard-to-find more obscure bearings to offer your customer the ultimate efficient workshop service, then this box will contain 24 Bearings to cover these lesser used hard-to-find requirements. See long description for more info.
If you already have the STANDARD headset Box, but you want to offer all the hard-to-find more obscure bearings to offer your customer the ultimate efficient workshop service, then this box will contain 24 Bearings to cover requirements such as:
- Pinarello Road Bikes using 1-1/8", 1-1/4" and 1-1/2".
- Canyon AI70 Bearings
- Some of the lesser demanded 1-1/4" bearings that still crop up now and again.
- The latest generation of Ritchey 1-1/2" Lower 51.9 OD Bearings.
- Older Trek Madone Lower Headser Bearings prior to 2011.
- Cannondale Headshok/Lefty Bearings.
- FSA Branded 1-1/8" Bearings with 36 degree angles on outer and inner chamfer.
- Older Giant Road Bike (Overdrive) Lower.
- Cervelo Road Lower.
- Moda Road Lower.
- Some 1" Bearings that fit a lot of older CX and TT Bikes.
Note, In the box there are a lot of single bearings. This is to keep the price of the box down and where a headset needs only 1 of these bearings at a time. (i.e just in the Lower Cup). Also, a couple of these bearings are only available in Stainless which is quite often more than double the price of the Chromium, so in this case we usually only supply Qty 1 in a compartment. You are quite welcome to top-up to what ever quantity you require in the future when you decided which lines are more useful/appropriate to your operation.
Royal Mail remain stretched to capacity - Please allow longer than normal for your order to arrive.
We cannot ship overseas until further notice - sorry.
COVID-19 - Please do not turn up at our offices without appointment, we are not accepting visitors
MANY THANKS :-)