B543 2RS MAX Headset Bearing
USED ON CANNONDALE HEADSHOK Inner x Outer x Depth (mm): 39.7 x 50.8 x 7.14
Note, if you here looking at this bearing as the Cannondale MTB you have has a non Cannondale fork (such as Fox/Rockshox etc) then you need a lower bearing with a chamfer on the ID (to fit a normal compression headset system) - we do not stock this - not available as a separate bearing.
Inch Dia: 1-1/2"
Angle / Chamfer: Non
Alternative Part Ref: 397508 2RS MAX
- Inner x Outer x Depth (mm): 39.7 x 50.8 x 7.14
- Inch Dia: 1-1/2"
- Angle / Chamfer: Non
- Used On: Cannondale Headshok
- Alternative Part Ref: 397508 2RS MAX
- Bearing ID: 39.7 mm
- Bearing OD: 50.8 mm
- Bearing Thickness: 7.14 mm
- Internal Angle: N/A
- External Angle: N/A
- Material: Chromium Steel GCR15 (Race & Balls)
- Grease: SINOPEC HTHS Bearing Grease, 30% filled
- Seal: Double-sealed 2RS
- No Cage - Maximum Complement of Bearings within race for extra load capacity and durability
CARD PAYMENTS - Note, extra security measures implemented by credit card issuers has resulted in card payments failing more frequently. If the billing address doesn't exactly match your registered card address you will not be able to proceed.
ROYAL MAIL - Please be warned we are seeing delays again from Royal Mail when you select our basic free Royal Mail 24 service (which isn't tracked). If your order is urgent, please select guaranteed next day service.