B543 2RS MAX Headset Bearing
USED ON CANNONDALE HEADSHOK Inner x Outer x Depth (mm): 39.7 x 50.8 x 7.14
Note, if you here looking at this bearing as the Cannondale MTB you have has a non Cannondale fork (such as Fox/Rockshox etc) then you need a lower bearing with a chamfer on the ID (to fit a normal compression headset system) - we do not stock this - not available as a separate bearing.
Inch Dia: 1-1/2"
Angle / Chamfer: Non
Alternative Part Ref: 397508 2RS MAX
- Inner x Outer x Depth (mm): 39.7 x 50.8 x 7.14
- Inch Dia: 1-1/2"
- Angle / Chamfer: Non
- Used On: Cannondale Headshok
- Alternative Part Ref: 397508 2RS MAX
- Bearing ID: 39.7 mm
- Bearing OD: 50.8 mm
- Bearing Thickness: 7.14 mm
- Internal Angle: N/A
- External Angle: N/A
- Material: Chromium Steel GCR15 (Race & Balls)
- Grease: SINOPEC HTHS Bearing Grease, 30% filled
- Seal: Double-sealed 2RS
- No Cage - Maximum Complement of Bearings within race for extra load capacity and durability
Royal Mail remain stretched to capacity - Please allow longer than normal for your order to arrive.
We cannot ship overseas until further notice - sorry.
COVID-19 - Please do not turn up at our offices without appointment, we are not accepting visitors
MANY THANKS :-)